- Web Content Development
- Google Keyword Analysis
- Social Media Profiles & Biographies
- Product & Service Descriptions
- Business Letters & Brochures
- Video Scripts
- Articles & Blog posts
- Press Releases & Announcements
- Newsletters & Invitations
- Taglines & Mission Statements
- Manuscript Development
Request a Quote now!
Make sure your project looks perfect! Quotes provided up front.
- Correct spelling, grammar, and technical errors
- Review tone and word choice
- Improve sentence structure
- Check for consistency in writing style
- Strengthen the flow of ideas to improve clarity
- Ensure writing is compelling and purposeful
- Make enhancements to improve the overall effectiveness of the copy
Is your current website content polished and professional? Service includes Keyword Analysis and Website Proofreading and Editing to improve readability, tone, word choice, and flow. Order now!
Optimize search engine results and reach customers faster. Quality blog posts that inspire and inform are quickly shared across social media. Consistency is the key. Enjoy increased online credibility and a wider market reach. Order now!
Copywriting Services for your Clients
Do you need a dependable writer for your customers? If you are a project manager, web services provider or marketing professional, expand your business to include copywriting and editing services.
Digital Marketing, Graphic Design & Web Development Services
Ask me about my referral network graphic designers, website developers, video producers and online marketing specialists. Our team will work closely with you to meet all your business needs.
E-book Development & Ghostwriting
E-books are an effective and profitable way to promote your business. Share your Product Development Story, Business Philosophy, How To Tips and Best Practices. Go digital and save on traditional print publishing costs. From tablets to smartphones, your e-book is easy to market and accessible virtually anywhere! Learn more.
E-book Projects in 3 Easy Steps:
- Visioning your book (establish purpose, objectives, framework and deadlines for delivery)
- Generate content (establish best way to create content, such as working from interview notes or audio files)
- Final editing and proofreading
Payment Terms & Project Agreement
A Project Agreement will be sent once a project quote is accepted. This Agreement ensures that expectations, deadlines, scope of work and payment schedule are clearly outlined. Before work can commence, a deposit may be required. A final invoice will be sent upon final delivery. Payments due within 15 days of receipt. All payment forms accepted.
Access over 60 employer reviews! Request a quote today!
~Writing samples available upon request~